Important Facebook notice

"I, Facebook user, gave away my privacy by extensively sharing pictures of my children, my cats, my dogs, my food, my clothes, my shoes, my wife, my husband, my friends, my foes, my flirts, my cars, my home, and of course my main subject of interest: myself. 

Myself happy, sad, content, drunk, laughing, running, jumping, sleeping, eating, drinking or just standing there looking in the mirror.

I gave away my privacy by telling everyone I know – and even people I’ve never met and perhaps never will – what I do every hour by the hour, where I’ve been, what I’ve eaten, who I met, who I talked to, who and what I like and who and what I don’t.

Now, I, Facebook user, want to entertain the illusion that I still have a shred of privacy left – not sure what exactly, maybe the color of my panties, of no, wait, I’ve done that already – by posting a legally looking status strongly stating with no equivocal words that the violation of my privacy is punishable by law.

I, Facebook user, solemnly declare that I’m a very strange creature indeed."


Cut and paste to your Facebook wall if you too are a strange delusional creature.


© Claude El Khal, 2015